STATEMENT ON EXAMINATION ISSUES RAISED BY 4TH YEAR MEDICAL STUDENTS
Our attention has been drawn to issues raised by 4th year medical students concerning their end year exams.
The College Management has this afternoon held a consultative meeting with student leaders to address the issues.
Following the meeting, the University of Nairobi, College Of Health Sciences wishes to state as follows:
- The University takes delivery of curriculum seriously and does it diligently.
- In case of disruptions that are unforeseen, there are measures that are always put in place to mitigate them.
- The issues raised by the students have been addressed.
- To all stakeholders please note that examinations in the School of Nursing Sciences, Dental Sciences, and Pharmacy in the College of Health Sciences are ongoing as scheduled.
- Learning is going on well without disruption and that students should embrace a culture of dialogue and avoid rushing to social media before consultation is complete.
The College of Health Sciences is committed to producing quality and holistic health workers.
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES,
UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI.
18th February, 2020.