The following information constitute of the admission critera and fees application to the various undergraduate programmes and diploma courses in the College of Health Sciences.
School of Dental Sciences
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) - V28
Minimum Admission Requirements:
In addition to good passes in the following cluster subjects:
- KCSE (Mean C+) in eight (8) subjects taken at the same sitting with good passes in Option A (Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics, English/Kiswahili) or Option B (Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, English/Kiswahili); or
- Advanced Level Certificate: Two principal passes in Biology and Chemistry; and at least a subsidiary pass in Maths or Physics; or
- Diploma Holders in Medical Sciences: A minimum KCE Division II or C+ in KCSE in addition to a Credit pass in professional qualifications from a recognized Medical Training Institution; or
- Any Degree in Biological Sciences from a recognized university.
- And any other relevant criteria listed in the General Admissions Criteria.
- Mode of learning: Full time
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
For more information contact: Dean ,School of Dental Sciences, Box 19676-00200, Nairobi, Tel: 2720322/7 Ext. 43673 Fax: 2720509 Email: email@example.com